Quarterly coaching will support your business growth plans
Owning your own business can be hard, and the purpose of Quarterly Coaching is to provide you with accountability and support during the challenge of working towards the goals set in your Business and/or Marketing Plans. Together we will ensure that your plan remains a living, working document and a driver through which most of your business decisions are made.
Why we developed this service
- Sometimes we all feel alone and unsupported on our business. Is this you at times?
- Are you struggling to spend as much time working ON the business rather than IN the business, as you would like?
- Are you keen to explore new strategies, helping your business to grow, improve performance and overcome business challenges?
- Would you like an independent coach with the backing of great financial experience to discuss your burning issues and opportunities with?
Who should attend?
Business owners who are passionate about the performance of their business and want to achieve goals. Quarterly Coaching supports you with dedicated time alongside your allocated coach and team. We will hold you accountable for your actions and ensure that you achieve your agreed targets.
What is involved?
A programme of quarterly meetings with one of our senior team members, as well as regular email and phone support. Each meeting will consist of a review of your actual results, clarification of areas where your business can improve and the setting of 90-day goals, along with the identification of strategies to achieve them.
The aim of the meeting will be to enable you to develop a realistic 90-day Action Plan with timelines to keep you on course with achieving your annual Business and/or Marketing Plan. You will have access to our exclusive resources and expertise to enable you to implement best business practice.
When should I begin Quarterly Coaching?
Alongside the first step of completing a Business and/or Marketing Plan, we can fully commence a Quarterly Coaching programme so they work together giving you a guide against which all personal and operational decisions are made. Quarterly Coaching may also be used as a system and guide to work through specific changes in your business circumstances or to help you implement a Strategic or Succession Plan.
Benefits of Quarterly Coaching
- Increase cashflow and profitability
- Identify and solve your most urgent issues
- Improve leadership
- Accountability and support from your coach to enable you to achieve your desired goals
- Improve business performance by identifying ways to overcome challenging issues
- Define a process to report your actual results against your budget
- Gain access to an expert sounding board with financial expertise to thoroughly discuss your ideas
- Keep your Business Plan as a ‘living document’ to ensure you are working towards your targets
- Gain an understanding of the key drivers within your business and what impacts them
- Understand the impact of ideas prior to implementing them within the business
- Align the Directors in terms of prioritising what projects are important (if applicable)
- Access the collective experience of our team, systems, services and products
For a complimentary Discovery Call to discuss the most appropriate level of support on a wider basis, a personalised quote and a guarantee of our best possible service, please complete the form below and one of our senior advisors will contact you.
Or if you prefer, please call 01296 681341 for our Wingrave Bucks Accountants office.