Our Management Reporting support will help you focus on achieving your goals
“What gets measured gets managed”, said Peter Drucker, probably the greatest business thinker ever. Our Management Reporting support highlights this process.
Measuring the financial results and key drivers of your business will enable you to properly manage them and implement meaningful improvement strategies. Understanding more about your business will make it easier to make more money or reduce your working hours. Or both.
The monthly Management Reporting has been developed to provide a snapshot of your results, encouraging you to take time out from working in your business to reflect on your financial position and determine the best actions for improvement.
There’s great value in having up to date information from which you can base your decisions. Our desire is to help you better understand and interpret these numbers and enable success.
Who should use this service
This service is essential to all business owners who are serious about the growth of their business with the benefit of regularly monitoring the key drivers and financial results.
What is involved?
We’ll discuss these items during a virtual or physical meeting which will last no more than 2 hours:
- Ensure you understand how to interpret your management report each month
- Create your custom monthly Management Report
- Identify the best way to collect key data for your report
- Determine the five most important Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for you to measure
You’ll be sent a copy of your Management Report each month which we will follow up with a 15-minute momentum phone or video call to discuss your results. We’ll help you identify areas for improvement and agree actions with you.
The better you understand your financial metrics and key performance drivers, the more informed your decision making will be. You’ll be able to:
- Understand the Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for your business and set targets
- Create monthly Management Reports to measure business performance
- Access a customised reports that enables you to quickly interpret your results
- Know what you should measure and how to measure it
- Implement best practice processes to enable better decision making
- Establish a benchmark for future comparison
- Dedicate time each month to review and discuss your financial results
- Measure actual performance against your targets
- Understand the factors that impact results and develop the strategies to address these
- Set the direction of your business and key focus areas
- Identify important trends in your business and what impact they have
- Understand the impact your strategies have on your targets
For a complimentary Discovery Call to discuss the most appropriate level of support on a wider basis, a personalised quote and a guarantee of our best possible service, please complete the form below and one of our senior advisors will contact you.
Or if you prefer, please call 01296 681341 for our Wingrave Bucks Accountants office.