Having good financial awareness is a key driver for business success
Understanding your business and the mechanics beneath it will make it easier to understand how to make it more efficient and make more money. Management decisions rely on a good understanding of the financial implications for a business. This service is aimed at the business owner who wants to fully understand and interpret their numbers, increasing the chances of building on the foundations their business has.
Who should attend?
This service is recommended if you have a passion about your business and want to understand the numbers that make it tick, so you can answer questions like:
- How much profit have I made this year?
- Why has my profit increased but I have no cash?
- Is my cash level increasing or decreasing?
- What is affecting my cash level?
What is involved?
A bi-monthly meeting is prepared for you, and we’ll meet via video or at our office. The focus of each meeting will change and evolve depending on your personal needs and objectives:
- Develop an understanding of your key financial reports
- Learn how to report on profit and cashflow
- Gain outline knowledge of key accounting concepts
- Support you to produce your own customised reports going forward on a monthly basis
- Understand how to better manage your debtors and creditors
- Discuss and implement automation, replacing current admin tasks
- Identify how to monitor income and expenses throughout the year
- Work towards solutions in current areas of financial weakness
- Identify weaknesses / areas to work on between meetings to get better results
- Understand other information that should be captured regularly and how (debtors, stock, creditors etc)
When should I begin Financial awareness coaching?
A key driver in any business is the owners understanding of the financial implications of any decision. If this is identified as an improvement area or as part of your business development strategy, then this should be considered a priority. Good financial awareness will enable your business to grow in a controlled way to achieve goals strategically.
Benefits of Financial Awareness Coaching
- Enables you to better understand your business
- Better manage and monitor your cashflow
- Make better informed decisions
- Iron out any existing errors to ensure accuracy in your financial reports
- Customise your reports to ensure you capture the right information
- Format your reports in a way that makes decision making easier
- Gain better understanding of the financial implications of decisions
- Access regular independent financial advice
- Review your reports and record actions to be achieved before the next meeting
- Be held accountable to achieve progress between meetings
- Identify any current issues that need to be addressed
- Access the collective experience of our team, systems, services and products
- Phone support to address any current issues between meetings
For a complimentary Discovery Call to discuss the most appropriate level of support on a wider basis, a personalised quote and a guarantee of our best possible service, please complete the form below and one of our senior advisors will contact you.
Or if you prefer, please call 01296 681341 for our Wingrave Bucks Accountants office.