- Year-end accounts filed online
- Management accounts when we do your bookkeeping
- Company tax calculated and corporation tax return filed online
- No charge for calls, emails or meetings
- Annual return completed and filed online
- FREE ongoing advice - we want you to succeed
- Complimentary app for Android and IOS
A business can be run as a limited company. This has a different legal status and brings with it a different set of responsibilities regarding finances and taxation to a partnership or sole trader.
Registering with HMRC is a necessity and is called Incorporation.
There are specific requirements to being a ltd company, including the need for an unique company name, a registered address for the company, at least one director, at least one shareholder and a SIC Code selection. There is also a need to create a set of definitive and specific rules, known as the Memorandum and articles of association, or more colloquially, the ‘Mem and Arts’, and then the limited company needs to be registered with Companies House.
BAS Associates can set up the limited company for you, as part of a startup service, or this may have been done when the company was first formed.
The decision to be a sole trader, partnership or to become a limited company can be quite complex, and we strongly recommend talking to us before a decision to set up a business. It can also be beneficial to change from a sole trader or partnership to being a limited company, depending on specific circumstances, prevailing tax law and possible future growth of the business.
BAS Associates offer a complete limited company set up service, maintenance of the company and advice at all times while you are a client.
- Value for money
- We keep it simple
- Peace of mind for you – we take care of everything
- We'll free you to get on with running and growing your business
Call us, email us or message us through our contact form for some great personal and business planning advice.