Business VAT Advice
Benefit to you
- Take advantage of free advice and support
- No deadlines to remember, we’ll take care of those
- We actively help save you money
- VAT Services
Business VAT Advice
VAT is only chargeable if a business is VAT registered, and VAT registered businesses must charge VAT on their goods and services. But do you need to be VAT registered? It can be an important advantage to plan whether registration prior to reaching the registration threshold will benefit your company. BAS Associates offer the best Business VAT advice, and you will be working with our qualified, experienced support team.
You must register for VAT on reaching the registration threshold, which is currently set at £85,000 turnover. This can apply to sole traders, partnerships and Limited Companies.We can help you by completing the appropriate forms on your behalf.
VAT is a complex area, and the consequences could be serious if you get it wrong. We will ensure that you comply with legislation and will electronically submit your VAT returns each quarter, and provide any advice you require in relation to VAT and assess the most appropriate scheme for your business to maintain the best possible cash-flow for you.
Zero-rated, exempt, standard-rate. All terms which apply to how VAT is charged but which is the appropriate one for the product or service you supply? Some building projects are subject to zero-rated Zero-rated, exempt, standard-rate. All terms which apply to how VAT is charged. Some building projects are zero-rated, some sports activities are exempt, and some food and drink zero-rated.
Our Business VAT advice specialists will give you the appropriate advice on how to proceed regarding VAT, and how it relates to your business, ensuring the ultimate cashflow for you.
If you are VAT registered , BAS Associates can:
- Advise you on the best scheme for your business and circumstances and review regularly.
- Act as your agent when dealing with the authorities.
- Ensure you comply with current legislation.
- Submit your quarterly returns.
- Provide reassurance that a qualified professional is taking care of these matters for you.