Business Startup advice
Whatever your plans, it’s even more important than ever to have access to professional business startup advice when starting up or growing a small business. Choosing the right Accountant early on gets you one step ahead and keeps you on the right track. BAS Associates should be a key business partner from the outset, providing you with hands on help, practical advice and actively seek to save you time, money and hassle.
- Have you set out your business objectives in writing?
- Can you demonstrate experience in the type of business that you want to launch?
- How are you going to finance the company?
- What are your expectations for sales and profitability?
- Have you formalised all this information in a plan?
So you’ve done your research, established that there is a market and that you have the necessary skills, and now is the time to make a commitment to going forward with the idea. So what next? Forming a partnership with BAS Associates gives you opportunities rarely available elsewhere. Business startup advice from experienced staff who have been through the process and helped many others, qualified accountants with a wide variety of skills, and, well, probably the friendliest environment around. And no grey suits!
Planning for the future is most important part at this stage. We ensure that your documents are set up correctly as there is no straight line with businesses, and the best business startup advice at this stage will be invaluable.
But it doesn’t end there. We’ll be with you on your journey, through some tough times as well as all the good ones, always available to help and just a phone call from the best business startup advice.
Our App has a wealth of advice, shortcuts to your favourite cloud accounting software and a multitude of tables and calculators to help along the way.
What we do
- Listen to you and advise on the most suitable structure for your business (i.e. sole trader, partnership, or limited company)
- Help you prepare a business plan, incorporating cash flow projections, budgets and trading forecasts to prove the financial viability of your ideas and demonstrate this to any bank / potential investor where applicable
- Provide assistance with your finance requirements and help you decide upon the most appropriate source of finance
- Carry out registration procedures with all the appropriate authorities
- Provide you with a free copy of our “New Business Kit” written specially for new start-ups providing a guide to the financial, tax and accounting consideration of starting a successful business.
Our initial meeting is free, our fees are transparent, so whether you intend to be a sole trader, partnership or limited company, Vat registered at the start or in the future, we can help you with all tax matters, personal or business.
Business startup advice is a speciality and we are passionate about your success. Call us by email, phone or through our contact form.
Benefit to you
- Professional advice which helps you to know exactly what you need to succeed
- Significantly increase your chance of success
- Get your business off to the best possible start
- Provide a sounding board and reassurance that you are not isolated